Vacancies Project Managers
KANFA AS is a TechnipFMC subsidiary and is located in Lysaker. KANFA is seeking Project Managers & Senior Project Managers with 10-20 years of experience to our team. The position will be part of our project team and participate in EPC projects, studies and bids. This will typically involve:
- Manage the project performance and ensure that the project progresses within the constraints set by the approved budget and project master schedule, and ensure that all specified requirements are met.
- Ensure that QHSE is followed in compliance with KANFA procedures and Client requirements both internally and towards Suppliers and Contactors.
- Ensure project compliance with applicable regulations, codes, standards and Client specifications.
- Develop and maintain the Project Organisation, including a detailed plan describing and forecasting need for project resources
- Develop and maintain Project information systems to ensure that all project team members possess the necessary information.
- Commercial and administrative communication with Client, including status reporting.
- Manage the change management processes including VORs/Vos and Technical Queries.
- Approval of all invoices and expenditures for the project.
- Co-ordinate the risk management process (incl. risk identification / registration, mitigations etc.)
Our project managers will have contact with clients, suppliers and partners. There are also possibilities for construction follow-up on site and participation in commissioning and start-up.
The candidate has a master degree (MSc or similar) and has 10-20 years of relevant experience from FPSO EPC contracts within the oil and gas industry. The candidate is proactive and is structured and systematic. The candidate seeks knowledge independently and from other colleagues, he/she is also a team-player that shares knowledge with colleagues. The candidate likes to take on responsibility and delivers high quality work on time, sometimes in a hectic environment.
KANFA is a company that value their employees. We can offer a friendly and informal working environment with positive colleagues that share knowledge and encourage each other. KANFA offer competitive conditions and a good insurance and pension scheme as well as good social benefits.
KANFA Group is an independent process house and offshore project execution specialist within the Oil & Gas Industry. We deliver complete topside process EPC contracts, modules, packages, equipment, FEED studies and offshore services such as troubleshooting and revamp as well as optimisation studies.
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com as soon as possible if you are interested in new challenges.